Welcome to the BIA Admissions Office. As you browse through our website, should questions arise, please feel free to contact us or the BIA Admissions Staff
at any time regarding the programs and opportunities at ISB, or details concerning the admissions process.
Should you be visiting Mysore or arriving soon, we encourage you to contact our office to make arrangements for a school tour.
#133, Nagarthalli, Rayanakere Post,
Jayapura Hobli, Mysore – 570 008. INDIA.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-821-2597 966
The Bensons International Academy seeks to accommodate a variety of abilities and interests, but students must demonstrate average to above average grades
for admission. The Admissions Office reviews all applicants’ academic records to determine initial grade placement and applicable screening tests for
Elementary, Middle, and High School students.
Academic records are essential in the enrollment process. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted with the application, however the High School will
eventually require official transcripts from previous schools. If no school records are available for elementary students, please request that the previous
school supply a letter indicating the year(s) the student attended that school.
How to Apply?
Applications for admission may be made at any time of year. However, BIA is often at full capacity in many grade levels and programs, so we strongly urge
you to complete Step 1 of the application process as soon as possible.
STEP 1 Make and Application
The following documents are required prior to proceeding to Step 2, or to reserve a seat for admission:
- Student Information section of application (available in the BIA Admissions packet – the one-page insert, or to Download the e-application form click
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of school records, reports, or transcript, detailing the student’s grades, marks, and teachers’ comments
(unofficial copies may be submitted initially), officially translated into English.
Standardized test scores (means testing, or achievement scores) are required when available.
STEP 2 Submit Supporting Documents
Prepare the following documents to submit as soon as possible prior to your scheduled admissions appointment(s):
- Parent and Billing Information sections of the application (available in the BIA Admissions packet, or in PDF format online, click here
- BIA Health form – including proof of immunizations and TB Screening (available in the BIA Admissions Packet or in PDF format online, click here
- Non-refundable Application processing fee per student will be charged
- Three passport size photos of the student
- Letter of Verification from corporate sponsor, if applicable